To end sexual and domestic violence in Arizona by dismantling oppression and promoting equity among all people.
Select a topic below to learn more about what ACESDV Does:
- Education & Training
- Technical Assistance (Expert Consultation)
- Public Policy Advocacy
- Sexual and Domestic Violence Services Helpline and Chat open M-F, 8:30a -5:00p
The Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence was formed in 1980 so that concerned citizens and professionals could unite in a statewide organization to end domestic violence. In 2013, the coalition became the designated dual coalition to address both sexual and domestic violence thus becoming the Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence.
- Increase public awareness about the issues of sexual and domestic violence
- Enhance the safety of and services for sexual and domestic violence victims and survivors
- End sexual and domestic violence in Arizona communities